10 things I can't live without


  1. First of all, my family and my friends have always been there for me and I can't see me without them in my life.  They are there to support me at every moment, made me feel better about something or even myself.  I will always be thankful for them. 
  2. I literally can't live without music.  It makes me feel better whenever I'm sad.  I can identify myself in the lyrics of some song and sometimes, it's making me realize that I'm not the only human on this planet who is going through some stuff. Maybe it seems weird to say that, but music makes me feel less lonely. It keeps me going!
  3.  My animals.  I have three dogs.  They are so lovely.  They are called Jolène, Roxy and Charlo.  They are aged between 7 months and 11 years old. Sometimes they sleep with me, and that is the best feeling in the world. My dogs are like my children.
  4. I can't say that I can't live without my boyfriend, but he's like my best friend and he's very important for me, so yeah, I'm probably sure I won't be as happy as I am with this person in my life. He's awesome and I can't wait to grow with him as a person and watch him realize all of his dreams!
  5. Summer break. These two months of relief are really essential in my life. Honestly, I worked almost everyday last summer, but I still really enjoy this break because it's hot outside, you can improve your tan, you can party and drink slush without freezing!
  6. I'm sure I couldn't survive if quesadillas and burritos suddenly disappear. I could literally eat those things every day of my life. 
  7. My cellphone, obviously. It allows me to communicate with my friends, my family, my boss, etc.  It's really useless. 
  8.  Gum. People who really knows me know that I always have a gum in my mouth.  I'm addicted to it, oops! I can't live without this!
  9.  Lipstick.  Having dry lips is so unpleasant. That is my second addiction.  I ALWAYS have mine close to me. 
  10. Ice coffee from McDonald's. I'm 100% sure every girl would agree this decision. It's so tasty!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to my blog!

A relationship