10 movies I loved

1.   Obviously, the Notebook is one of the classic movie   that everyone need to see.  For those who did not have the chance to see it, it is about the love story of Allie and Noah.  Allie is dementia-stricken, so Noah reads her a book everyday.  The book is actually their own story 50 years before when they were teenager and when they fall in love.

Résultats de recherche d'images pour « harry potter »2. Harry Potter.  Another classic.  I think that every single person on this planet have seen this series by J.K Rowling.  It is about the life of a little boy, Harry, who discover, at the age of eleven, that he is a wizard.

3. Dirty Dancing. It is an old movie, but still good. It is two teenager, again, who fall in love with each other, but they have two different backgrounds.  They fall in love because the boy, a professional dancer, was obligated to teach the girl dance's lesson during all the summer.

Résultats de recherche d'images pour « The lorax »4. Mamma Mia is also one of my favorite movie.  I think that the songs in that movie are just fabulous.  I adore them.  This movie can makes everybody's day. It is the  story of a woman that discover that three man slept with her mom before she was born, so she don’t know which one of them is actually the father.  It is in Greece so the view is so beautiful.

5. Murder in the First.  We saw this movie in class last week and it happened to be one of the greatest and realistic movie I ever saw.  It is about the trial of a man who is accuse for a murder that he did not do on purpose.  I really recommend it to everyone who loves sad movie.

6.  The Lorax.   It is about the life of a little orange person that his job is to protect the forest from any danger.  It is cute and it makes me happy when I watch it.
Résultats de recherche d'images pour « this is us »
7. Guardians of the galaxy because of baby Groot.  He is the most beautiful thing I ever saw.  I want him.

8. Another movie that I really appreciate is Burlesque.  I think that every actors in this movie are good.  I know every lyrics of the song in this movie, they are so good! I do not recommend it to children because some scene are a little bit explicit. 

9.  My favorite series of all time is This Is Us.  It is about the life of a white family.  One of their child is black and adopted.  We can see the evolution of this family during more than 50 years.  I cried so much during this series.


10.  I really liked Casa de Papel.   Eight thieves take hostages in the Royal House of the Mint of Spain, while a crime genius manipulates the police to implement his plan.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to my blog!

A relationship